Well & Septic FAQs
Most of the homes in the Town of Trenton have onsite wells and septic systems. Here are answers to a few Frequently Asked Questions:
- Should I have my well water tested?
- Review the following document: Well Water Testing
- How often should I have my septic system pumped?
- Holding tanks should be pumped or inspected annually
- Conventional systems should be pumped or inspected every three years
- Other systems should be pumped or inspected every other year
- Washington County will send a courtesy notice when your septic system should be pumped or inspected