Zoning and Building Forms
NOTE: State law prohibits zoning applications to be submitted via the Internet. The forms below are available for printing. You must complete the forms and bring them to the Zoning Administrator or Building Inspector at the Town.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR PERMITS MAY BE REQUIRED. YOUR PERMIT APPLICATION IS AN APPLICATION ONLY, AND MAILING YOUR APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ISSUANCE OF A PERMIT. PLEASE CONTACT THE BUILDING INSPECTOR OR ZONING ADMINISTRATOR FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Application for Appeal
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Land Development Application
- Petition for Rezoning
- Town of Trenton Fee Schedule
- Building Permit Application (EXCEL)
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Driveway/Culvert Permit Application (EXCEL)
- Driveway/Culvert Permit Application (PDF)
- Electrical Permit Application (EXCEL)
- Electrical Permit Application (PDF)
- HVAC Permit Application (PDF)
- HVAC Permit Application (EXCEL)
- Plumbing Permit Application (EXCEL)
- Plumbing Permit Application (PDF)
The following forms are for informational purposes only. The official application must be obtained at the Town Hall.
- Fire Number Order Form
- Employment Application
- Operator’s License Application
- NOTE that an original application must be accompanied by proof of a valid Operator’s License in Wisconsin or Certification of Completion of an Approved Bartender License Course with the past two years
- NOTE that the $15 application fee MUST be included with your application